Are you in need of adding a touch of Italy to your next project?
For your chance to win a Vespa Primavera 50 all you need to do is purchase or have specified in a project, the new San Selmo Reclaimed bricks. Once that is done, simply complete the online entry below. Entries will be accepted up until Friday 30th March. A minimum order of 1000 pieces is required.
NSW – Meghan Black
QLD – Jackson Lightbody
VIC – Mitchell Eaton
TAS – Wilson Homes
SA – KB Bricklayers
WA – Daniel Mas
We are giving away one Vespa Primavera 50 in each state and all you need to do is purchase or have specified in a project, one of the new “San Selmo brick ranges*”.
To see these new ranges, just click here
*A minimum order of 1000 pieces is required as well as proof of purchase (eg. copy of delivery docket or official order) or specification (eg. official specification document or project render).The competition runs until 31 march 2018, with all entries to be submitted below
Competition only includes brick units, not facing units:
Download competition booklet here
ENTER NOW to Win A Vespa Primavera 50 in your state
Promotion commences on 01/04/2017 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
Total prize value is up to $5,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the case of an architect, designer or builder winning the vehicle, it will be decided by a Director of the firm as to who the vehicle is registered to. The winner, if any, will be notified by phone, email and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
The Vespa Primavera 50 on display, will be the unit handed over to the winner. Vespa must be picked up from winners nearest authorised Vespa dealer
This promotion is classified as a game of chance. There will be one (1) draw per state conducted for the entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place on 2 April 2018 at 10am. Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates outlined below. The winner for each Draw will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during that period.
If any prize remains unclaimed by 11:59pm AEDST on 30/04/2018 due to the inability to contact the winner using the contact details they have submitted, then a draw for any such unclaimed prizes may take place at the same place as the original draw at 3:00pm AEDST on 01/05/2018. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and in writing within two (2) business days of the secondary draw.
1. The promoter of this competition is Austral Bricks Pty Ltd (ABN. 60 125 934 849) whose registered office is at 738-780 Wallgrove Rd Horsley Park NSW 2175.
2. There is no entry fee
3. Entrants must be either the person purchasing the product or a contact from the architectural/designer/builder firm specifying it. Full contact details including: name, phone number, email, address must be provided.
4. Only one (1) entry permitted for a sale or specification per project or address
5. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
7. Entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.australbricks.com.au/VESPA
8. Entrants must enter all contact information and proof of purchase and/or specification required in all fields on the Austral Bricks website to be eligible.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The prize must be taken within one (1) month of the winner being notified that they won the competition. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. No refund or cash compensation will be awarded in lieu.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of product and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided and will be selected from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Austral Bricks must be given permission to take and use images of project for advertising purposes. Austral Bricks shall have the right to exhibit, photograph, archive, electronically store, duplicate or record all submissions without fee or restriction.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
23. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Some of the entities to whom the Promoter may disclose entrants’ PI are located outside Australia. The Promoter takes steps to ensure that such recipients respect the confidentiality of PI by abiding by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) or equivalent privacy laws. Other than as stated above, the Promoter will not send entrants’ PI to recipients outside of Australia without obtaining their consent (in some cases this consent will be implied) or otherwise complying with the APPs.
25. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27. NSW permit number – LTPS/17/12669.